Covered in pine tar or shining stainless steel,
Topsail Rigging will fit your needs.
Scale of Projects
For large projects we have a team of our own, or are happy to join an existing one. For smaller projects, we can send just one person.
New Build & Fabrication
Topsail Rigging Ltd. is capable & experienced on the complete fabrication of entirely new rigs, from sloops to square-riggers.
Wooden Boat Work
Paul DeNoble is a trained & experienced shipwright capable of leading our team in building or restoring wooden boats & ships.
Up & Down Rigging
Bringing down yards, topmasts as well as all their sails & rigging. Packing the rig in a clean, clearly marked & protected manner.
Refit & Restoration
Replacement or refurbishment of worn rigging: any part of your rig or ship you wish to look and function like new again.
Traditional tool-making, belaying pins, hearts, dead-eyes with lanyards and masthoops. Varnished or oiled, with leather work.
• Range of services cover all tasks for complete delivery of rig.
• Fibre rope: splices, seizings, grommets, etc.
• Wire splices
• Wire seizings
• Spelter sockets
• Wooden shipbuilding, including:
• Block making
• Sparmaking solid, laminated, hollow.
• Steelwork: fabrication of spreaders, etc.
• Stepping masts, crossing yards
• Tuning in standing rig
• Leading running rigging
• Rig inspections
• Sea trials, & training
• Management of a project from conception to delivery.
• Extensive network: sourcing materials, sail-lofts, naval architects.